For the most part the family originated (as far back as records exist) in Cacciano, a hamlet of Cautano which was its own comune until 1851, then it was incorporated into the comune of Cautano. Some records later than 1851 will state that the birth, death, etc took place in the borgata di Cacciano even though the records say Comune di Cautano. Today I can't really tell when I've gone from one town to the other - they have grown together over the last 150 years. The locals know though, that's for sure!
These are not in any particular order and I will add them as I find them.
Here are the DIRECTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING (free) whatever you like of these. Let me know if you encounter any issues.
- Click Select Photos (upper right)
- Click a check mark in the circle in the lower left corner of the images you want.
- Then click Download in the upper right.
- They will be downloaded onto your computer to wherever you have you have directed your computer to save downloads. Multiple images downloaded at the same time will be in a ZIP folder. click it to unzip.
* Email, call or text me if you have any problems. 585-330-2379.