A huge thank you to St. Paul's Church in Hancock for allowing me to browse the records there!
Click on any image to enlarge, use the arrow keys to scroll through the images.
Note: Documents may be too small to read on the website. If so, please download the image and you should be able to enlarge it on your computer.
Photos are all of a size and resolution that can be printed usually up to 5x5 or 5x7, many much larger. If you are interested in prints I highly recommend I Print From Home photo lab
, an excellent family run business near Buffalo.
Here are the DIRECTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING (free) whatever you like of these.
- Click Select Photos (upper right)
- Click a check mark in the circle in the lower left corner of the images you want.
- Then click Download in the upper right.
- They will be downloaded onto your computer to wherever you have you have directed your computer to save downloads. Multiple images downloaded at the same time will be in a ZIP folder. click it to unzip.
* Email, call or text me if you have any problems. 585-330-2379.
There may be duplicates. Let me know if you have any questions.